Ok, so here's the deal. We're going to be running a special studio photography day, with 30 minute sessions for $50 (more than a 50% disount) all day Saturday March 13th. That means that for just $50, you will get time with an amazingly talented photographer, and a CD of high resolution photos. Tell your friends, family, frenemies, hair stylists- everyone! ... then send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your own session.
What you get:
- A 30 minute photo session of Maternity, Newborn, Child, Individual or Group portrait photos. Groups limited to 3 people. We can also do a head shot session, which are a little different- see below for details.
- 30 edited photos, on a high resolution DVD
- A warm fuzzy feeling knowing that you got a wicked awesome deal. You'll be able to brag later, I promise.
What to do:
- Arrive on time. If you are late, it will affect the quality and number of photos I will be able to provide.
- Bring favorite blankets, toys, props, hats, etc. I have a lot of props myself, but if you have something you think would be cool or something that would express your personality, be sure and bring it!
- Come to the right address- 2016 Nuttall Dr, Lehi UT 84043. Go the the door down the driveway on the side and ring the doorbell.
- Come ready to have fun and get some amazing pictures taken!
What not to do:
- Arrive late. Seriously, don't do it. :)
- Bring your family reunion. That's just too many people.
- Bring a knife to a gun fight.
- *If we fill all of our spots immediately, I might add a few extra slots. We'll see how it goes. When you send me an email to schedule, please include the following: Your name, phone number, what kind of shoot you are looking for, the number of people in your shoot, and your first and second preference for times.
A recent shoot I did in my studio was a head shot session for Kelli, a candidate for Miss Utah. My head shot sessions are a little different than standard portrait sessions- they include 5 different photos, but I do a lot more on the editing above and beyond the standard portraits. Kelly needed a few different photos for the promotion of the pageant, including a few wearing a crown! (a first for me, i admit)
Now here's a few photos from some past studio shoots.